What to Expect on a Sunday Morning
- If you meet God most readily in deeply resonant traditions and supported by gorgeous music from choirs, organ, piano, and other instruments, you’ll find that in worship with us.
- If you meet God most readily in informal, contemporary expressions of faith supported by guitars, drums, vocals, and audio-visual technology, you’ll find that in worship with us.
- Some of us wear nice clothes like suits and ties to worship out of respect for God’s presence and an attitude that we should bring to God our best.
- Some of us wear jeans and casual attire to worship out of a belief that God accepts us as we are and we should enter his presence with humility.
- We love this plurality of expression as we meet as a loving family in community. It doesn’t matter what style you prefer—or if you readily move from one to another. Our goal is to provide a variety of worship experiences because we meet God in different ways.
All of our Sunday services follow an order of worship that includes prayer, scripture, a sermon, and a call to respond.
We practice an open table, meaning anyone who confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, regardless of denomination, is welcome to partake.
LIFELONG SPIRITUAL FORMATION
Church School from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Sunday isn’t just for kids: There are classes for adults, children, and youth alike. This is just one part of a broad emphasis on spiritual development through classes, seminars, small groups, all-ages fellowship, community gatherings, and mission.